15 March 2012
The slogan sums up Ken’s Case for a fairer London and will be at the forefront of Labour’s campaign as the election kicks off in earnest.
Ken Livingstone’s campaign pledges directly address the rising cost of living which is squeezing millions of Londoners. Ken has pledged to:-
- Cut fares by 7 per cent this year – saving the average Londoner £1,000 over 4 years.
- Reverse Boris Johnson’s Police cuts, and restore local sergeants.
- Help reduce rents, improve homes with a London non-profit lettings agency.
- Tackle heating bills – through insulation and an energy co-op to reduce prices and help households save over £150 per year.
- London Education Maintenance Allowance of up to £30 per week to help young people stay in education.
- Support for childcare with grants and interest free zones – and campaign against Tory cuts to childcare tax credits.
Boris Johnson has made Londoners worse off with year on year bus, tube and train fare hikes. Boris Johnson has failed to oppose his Governments attack on ordinary living standards.
VOTE LABOUR ON MAY 3RD
VOTE KEN LIVINGSTONE FOR MAYOR
VOTE MANDY RICHARDS FOR LONDON ASSEMBLY MEMBER REPRESENTING HAVERING and REDBRIDGE